Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India. The Life Insurance Corporation of India was founded in 1956 when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the private insurance industry in India.
On-site Facility Management Support was required during bank’s working hour on all business days excluding Sunday / Holidays.
Location: Mumbai and Hyderabad
Scope of Work
- Installation of 200 VM’s.
- 180 VMs installation of RHEL.
- 20 VMs installation of Windows.
- Open LDAP installation.
- DNS installation.
- Providing overall support for office infrastructure including desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, video conference, mailing services etc. Attending all calls for incidents, requests and changes on the user systems and ensuring that the SLAs are met. Managing all the hardware assets and software licenses of desktops and laptops.
System Admin (Application/Network/Security)
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects. Ensuring that projectis delivered on-time, within scope.Assist stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, and security configurations. Monitoring performance and ensuring system availability and reliability. Monitoring system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning. Server administration, servers patch management, change request and anti-virus management, servers’ backup management, anti-virus servers’ management, LAN and WAN network and network devices administration. Installation of Operating System, RAID configuration and other software and hardware support.
Benefits & Results
- Cost effective solution
- Complete piece of mind and reduced Management overhead
- High response and resolution time
- Meeting Customer Expectations and achieving deadlines
- Reduced Operational Risks and Data errors
- High System availability