What is NLP?
NLP stands for Natural language Processing, which helps to build chatbot with deep learning and neural networks. Humans use Natural Language like English, French etc. as means of Communication. These languages have evolved with humankind. They have syntax and grammar. Formal Languages are XML, SQL and PHP etc. Computers deal with Formal Languages very efficiently. One of the major challenge in computer science is the creation of computers which can understand Natural Language. A field within computer science concerned with the interactions between computers and human (natural) languages known as Natural Language Processing (NLP).
What is Chatbot?
Chatbot is a service which is powered by rules and sometimes artificial intelligence that you interact with via a chat interface. The service could be ranging from functional to fun and could be part of any major chat product – Facebook Messenger, Slack, Telegram, Text Messages, etc. Chatbots are programs that imitate conversation with people using artificial intelligence. With recent advances in AI chatbots have become accurate and focused.
There are two types of chatbots
- Functions based on a set of rules – These bots only respond to very specific commands.
- Advanced version uses machine learning – Natural Language Processing (NLP) is used to produce a model of a system which combines a normal chatter-bot with a more intelligent document categorization and retrieval system, thereby creating a new digital assistant system. This bot has an artificial brain (artificial intelligence). It understands language, not just commands. This bot gets smarter as it learns from conversations it has with people.
Building & Training Chatbot
- Smart bot should learn from its user interactions
- Humans should support the bot until it gets trained sufficiently
- Bot should be trained sufficiently with content and structured data
Inspira Enterprise – Leading IT Solutions Provider in India, with its center of excellence in field of Networking, Unified Communication, IT Security, Cloud, Analytics and Healthcare would like to recommend few uses of NLP Chatbot.
Uses of NLP Chatbot
- Chatbots can be used for knowledge workers, using machine intelligence and other cutting edge technologies. It can provide an assistant to help workers communicate, automate and coordinate on hundreds of tasks every day.
- Smart chatbot can be used in live customer support chat channels, to answer questions
- Chatbot FAQ’s used efficiently can help to answer upto 60% of customer calls without any manual interface.
- Chatbots can preserve important thoughts, stories and memories for eternity.
- It can help recruiter to select right & suitable candidates and manage hiring workflow.
- A boon for online retail because shopping app where purchase and end to end ordering can happen through chat.
- Chatbot can be used to increase customer engagement, automated customer service, and in-message payment processing.
- Chatbot can help to streamline security operations and incident management processes.
- The chatbot can be used to collect feedback and data from the customers/ employees, tracking trends to provide insights.
- Chatbot can be used to make next-generation smart applications.
Chatbots can be used for intelligent messaging, in-app conversations, sales automation, intelligent Q&A, scheduling appointments, onboarding, accelerating customer service, call center automation, image/doc retrieval, and broadcasting updates, polling databases, education assistance, entertainment, and more.