What is Robotics Process Automation?
Robotics Process Automation (RPA) promotes business process transformation and innovation. Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is the application of technology that allows employees in a organization to
- Configure computer software or a “robot” to capture and interpret existing applications for processing a transaction
- Manipulating data
- Triggering responses
- Communicating with other digital systems
Robotics Process Automation software helps an organization that uses labor on a large scale for knowledge process work, highly transactional process functions etc. to save money and time. It helps to boost employee’s capabilities. Robotics provides dramatic improvements in accuracy and cycle time and increases productivity in transaction processing. Robotics elevates the nature of work by removing people from dull and repetitive tasks.
Robotics is revolutionizing the way we administer business processes, IT support processes, workflow processes, remote infrastructure and back-office work.
Advantages of Robotics Process Automation
- The best people can concentrate on the work that is strategically aligned to the business goals.
- Dramatic cost-savings
- Reduced process cycle times
- Better quality
- Improved audit and compliance analytics
- The ability to move operations up the value chain
- Easily automate business processes quickly and cost effectively without the need to create, replace or further develop expensive platforms
- Labor cost-reductions and near-zero error rates.
Robotics can be applied specifically to a wide range of industries.
Robotics Process Automation can expedite back-office tasks in finance, procurement, supply chain management, accounting, customer service and human resources, including data entry, purchase order issuing, creation of online access credentials, or business processes that require access to multiple existing systems.
- IT support and management: The technology industry (producers of software, hardware, peripherals, and devices) has invested significantly in resources to develop the people, infrastructure, and management processes necessary to support an increasingly demanding customer base, automated processes in the remote management of IT infrastructures. This can consistently investigate and solve problems for faster process throughput. RPA can improve service desk operations and the monitoring of network devices. Separating scalability from human resources allows a company to handle short-term demand without extra recruiting or training. It helps to improve technology companies’ bottom line.
- BPOs: Robotics Process Automation can provide answers to employees or customers in natural language rather than in software code. This technology can help to conserve resources for large call centers and for customer interaction centers.
- Retail: There is high correlation between customer experience and loyalty, and most retail organizations continually evaluate how to enhance their customer interaction models in order to create an emotional bond. Robotics Process Automation can manage customers’ needs end-to-end, aligning customer care outsourcing with research, analytics, process improvement, and back-office processing to ultimately improve bottom line and reduce costs.
- Travel & Tourism: The fluctuations in fuel prices, intensified regulations has impacted Travel, Transportation, & Logistics industry. Competition, customer expectations and price pressures are constantly rising. Companies are looking for ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and optimize their organizational efficiency. Robotics Process Automation can lead to enhanced customer experience and satisfaction, increased revenue, and reduced cost.
- BFSI: The strategic and tactical imperatives for Banks and Financial institutions remain cost control, process innovations and improved risk control. Robotics Process automation can provide tailor made solutions which results in streamlined processes, improved customer experience and significant cost savings.
Robotics Process Automation can help insurance companies standardize and streamline back-office processes, manage customer-facing, front-office operations and deliver an end-to-end services solution.
Inspira Enterprise have always been on the forefront of the technology and hence have been the leading IT solutions provider in India. Futuristic technology and its implementation is always the key focus at Inspira which helps to offer technology solutions to its clients ahead of their competitors.