As a busy cybersecurity professional, are you finding it difficult to:
- Respond to Advanced Persistent Threats (APT)?
- Uncover insider threats?
- Get complete visibility for on premises and cloud environments?
- Detect multi-vector attacks?
- Devote enough resources to constantly search for threats manually?
To address these challenges, you need to eliminate manual tasks, gain 360-degree visibility, and enable real-time threat monitoring to quickly identify top threats and gain actionable insights. You need intelligent security analytics for insight into your most critical threats!
Inspira partnered with IBM to conduct an insightful session on “Discover Critical Insights with Intelligent Security Analytics.” Organized by ETCIO, we had industry veterans like Amit Dhawan (CISO and Data Protection Officer – Birlasoft), Rishi Rajpal (Vice President – Global Security – Concentrix), Kumar Ravi (VP-IS – EXL), Manoranjan Kumar (CIO – Shree Cement Ltd), Utkarsh Shrivastava (Data Privacy Officer (DPO) and CISO – Value Labs), Mridul Sharma (Chief Operating Officer – Arka Fincap), Ravi Shankar Mallah (Specialist Architect – IBM Security) & Om Ahuja (CISO-CTO – Inspira Enterprise) share their perspective and experience with Security Analytics. We recommend you watch the session video to gain deeper understanding.
The session covers
- Learn to detect known and unknown threats.
- Analyze centralized model for visibility into enterprise-wide security data and actionable insights.
- Unleash the intelligent security analytics.