Inspira Takes a Leap from Being a Cyber Security Service Provider to CERT-In Empaneled Information Security Auditing Organization
CERT-In is an Indian Computer Emergency Response Team, a government-mandated information technology (IT) security organization. The purpose of CERT-In is to respond to computer security incidents, report on vulnerabilities and promote effective IT security practices throughout the country.
Why is Security Audit Important?
It is an evaluation process that helps identify vulnerabilities and security risks in an organization’s IT Infrastructure. It is essential because:
- It identifies whether the security defence is effective against threats
- It discovers weak areas and loopholes in security systems
- It helps in determining vulnerabilities and potential entry points
- It helps organizations to achieve compliance objectives
- It increases the scope of improvement to fix the gap in systems
Inspira is now an independent entity to conduct information security audits across websites, networks, and applications. We as a team of CERT-IN certified auditors will apply the best practices for security testing and maintain confidentiality throughout the process.
Our details can be found on the CERT-In webpage under the list of empaneled organizations. https://www.cert-in.org.in/PDF/Empanel_org_2022.pdf