Belonging to the aviation industry, one of the highest air forces of the world, operational on a centralized fiber optic network to control and command integrated air operations.
The challenge revolved around installation, testing and commissioning of the overall Network Management System (NMS) to successfully consolidate divisional and operations data across five sites.
Inspira’s solution was indeed a great leap in building a brilliant private cloud solution using Nutanix Acropolis operating system and approved hardware. Location wise the solutions focused at offering:
- 8 Node HCI Cluster includes NAS and object Storage for each location
- Licensed contributions - Nutanix AOS, Prism PRO, FLOW, CALM, Files & Object Storage
- One of the locations being a DC was powered with 26Core Gold CPU, 6144GB Memory and 762TB Storage each.
- Commvault Enterprise File Sync and Share Solution for 20K users
- Cisco Nexus 9300 Series Switch for all five locations
Inspira’s modified, upgraded, and enhanced Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform had associated customer benefits, that were quite evident:
- Scalability, resilience, and economic benefits observed in the web architecture.
- Single interface managed the entire computing, storage, and virtualization activities
- Self-healing to tolerate and adjust to component failures.
- All locations were integrated which enabled users to remain active from another site in case of one site goes down.
Inspira turned out victorious in the deployment of a dedicated private cloud solution across five locations, at a ministry defence level.